Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The End Has No End

Does one suspect that our dream starts are no more than the waking states of some higher being, ever present in the fabric of creation? It is not that I fully doubt the wholeness of my own conscious, it is only that I suspect that there is some linkage between my thoughts and the beingness of the universe... Does this verge on solipsism? I hardly know... One must hold off these thoughts as long as one can... It is is difficult- can it be a coincidence that not long after one starts a blog about Julian Casablancas that Julian Casablancas releases a solo album, that Julian Casablancas begins to grant interviews, be seen... work on a forth The Strokes album... Should I in my most lonely of moments not suspect that I have created this or that this has created me. Can there be any doubt that somehow I am pulled into the dark orbit of Julian's conscious, or that he is pulled into mine? Does this blog follow him, or does he follow this blog... Yes there are countless bloggers writing about him, looking for him, dreaming about him...yet... I cannot believe that they feel as connected to him as I do... Are these other bloggers even real, or do they exist perhaps, only in the imagination of this blog, which is my mind, which may be the mind of Julian. Are we bloggers nothing more than his collective unconscious, his thoughts upon waking... his forgotten dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment