Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Impressions of Julian


People often ask me- Why do you want to follow Julian Casablancas? Is he still alive? Was he ever real? I'm not sure how to respond to any of these questions, perhaps I'm not quite capable of facing the reality of my own existence, let alone Julian's... I can only assure all of you, loyal bloggers, that I am committed towards reporting on the life of Julian Casablancas as it appears to me, which may be not at all. Julian and I are both very lonely men, perhaps we were meant for each other, perhaps not... I hope to see him, to get to know him, one day to even touch him. Most people only aspire to meeting Albert Hammond Jr, but I have always felt that one could do better, that one could at least manage to hang out out with Nick Valensi... 

No comments:

Post a Comment